Ivy Global offers free seminars on vital issues facing students and parents today such as Understanding the Competitive College Admissions Process, Future Career Trends for the 21st Century, and more!
Reserve your spot at one of our free seminars today!
SAT Test Dates (2018-2019)SAT Test Dates (2017-2018)
|2018-2019 Test Dates||Tests Offered||Registration Deadline||Change By Deadline|
|October 6, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||September 7, 2018||September 26, 2018|
|December 1, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||November 2, 2018||November 20, 2018|
|March 9, 2019||SAT & Subject Tests||February 8, 2019||February 27,2019|
|May 4, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||April 5, 2018||April 24, 2017|
When should I take the SAT?When should I take the SAT?
Our recommended timeline for taking the SAT is below. We recommend taking the SATs and Subject Test 2-3 times each to have an opportunity get the highest possible score.
- Grade 11 (January): 1st sitting of SAT
- Grade 11 (May): 2nd sitting of SAT
- Grade 11 (June): 1st sitting of SAT Subject Tests (if applicable)
- Grade 12 (October): 2nd sitting of SAT Subject Tests (if applicable)
- Grade 12 (November): Retake SAT or Subject Tests (if necessary)
- Grade 12 (December): Retake SAT or Subject Tests (if necessary)