Ivy Global Careers
Join our team!
Locations: New York City, White Plains, Silicon Valley, Long Island, New Jersey, Stamford
- Creating an optimal learning environment in classroom and one-on-one settings
- Reviewing with students the fundamental content for each section of the SAT, ACT, or relevant SAT II Subject Tests
- Equipping students with the most effective skills and test-taking strategies
- Customizing instruction to address individual student needs and learning styles
- Teaching the verbal, essay and mathematical reasoning sections of standardized tests
- A strong academic background: graduate or upper-year student from a top-tier university
- High scores in SAT/ACT testing: minimum 90th percentile SAT/ACT score to review (Preference for 99th percentile or higher on standardized tests: ~2250 for SAT, ~33 for ACT, but not mandatory)
- Experience in teaching, tutoring, counseling and/or coaching is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with students and parents
- Outstanding role model who is passionate about helping students succeed
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to students' homes as necessary
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and scores (unofficial scores are sufficient), in confidence to email@example.com, indicating "Instructor" in the subject line.
Candidates are reviewed on a rolling basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Interacting with management to understand the scope and goals of existing and new tech projects
- Coding and developing websites and other exciting tech projects
- Designing and implementing test plans and environments to simulate all possible aspects of the desired usage of the projects
- Managing other software developers and test engineers
- General site and server administration
- Search Engine Optimization
- ASP/SQL SERVER
- Agile Development
To apply for this position, please forward your resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "IT/Web" in the subject line.