Strategy Consulting for College Students
Constructing an educational roadmap to maximize future opportunities.
In this program, We work long-term with students from 1st year to 4th year of college, providing timely coaching and accountability, and guiding them toward the best educational and career opportunities every step of the way.
Academic and Career Roadmap
- College course selection
- Degree selection, including major(s) and minor(s)
- Test prep planning for graduate school (LSAT, MCAT, GRE, Other)
- Extra-curricular activities, including clubs, study abroad programs and research positions
Coaching / Motivation
- Maximizing student’s academic potential (setting goals)
- Training for emotional intelligence necessary for future career success
- On-going coaching and accountability
Common Career Paths
- Medicine, law, finance/banking, consulting, marketing, tech, education
How it works
- 1-hour session every 2 months over Skype (6 times per year)
- Consultant: $2,900/year
- Senior Consultant: $4,500/year
- Premium consulting services available. Please contact us.
- Not included in fee: graduate school application help and test prep classes/tutoring
Meet Our Consultants
Junho has led Ivy Global's College Counseling division since 2007. He has personally helped over 500 students navigate the college admissions process, and has helped dozens get into top colleges such as Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Cornell, Columbia, and MIT. Junho has a passion for changing education, and wants to help students through the entire college admissions process, beyond just test preparation.
Tiffannie graduated from UCLA with a B.A. in psychology and a minor in education. She has extensive hands-on experience in the education sector as a tutor, a camp counselor, and an English teacher in Japan. Tiffannie also has research experience treating patients with autism spectrum disorder. She frequently applies her developmental psychology background in her work at Ivy Global.
Why Ivy Global Consulting?
Strong Track Record
We’ve helped over 500 students in the last 10 years. Our results prove the effectiveness of our approach.
Leaders in the field.
Our consultants know the admissions process inside and out and have successfully navigated every application.
Optimize your application.
We know what to do at every step of the application process to maximize your chances of acceptance.
We take it personally.
Our consultants have a genuine concern for your success and well-being, and we want for you to reach your potential.
A diverse clientele.
We help students locally in our offices and overseas via Skype. Our clients include students from all over the US and Canada, and additionally China, Korea, Dubai, Italy, and many more.
Beyond college admissions
We advise students on academic, mental, and emotional growth in order to secure academic success, a fulfilling career, and continual personal growth.
What you need to know.
We help students from various educational backgrounds achieve their academic goals. We are equipped to support you wherever you are and however you need.
A one-stop shop.
We coach students through our consulting program, and our test prep is well-built & personalized, using our published materials to help students in our offices and abroad.